Event Code: 146656
03/29/2010 06:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Sheridan College – Oakville, Ontario
room J102, Levy Centre
1430 Trafalgar Road
(Ceremonial Drive, park left lot)
Oakville, ON L6H 2L1
General Event Information
Featured Products/Topics: Windows 7, Security
Dana Epp [MS Security MVP since 2006] will discuss the following topics:
• The value of Windows 7 Ultimate/Enterprise and full disk encryption using Bitlocker.
• The protection of Windows 7 Professional with alternative full disk encryption such as TrueCrypt, Sophos EndPoint Security, CheckPoint Full Disk Encryption etc. Contrasting why BitLocker is better.
• The value of AuthAnvil (Dana’s own product developed by his company Scorpion Software) for providing identity assurance and offline strong authentication protection to the Windows 7 logon of notebooks.
• The value of DirectAccess in Windows 7 Ultimate/Enterprise
• The value of BitLocker To Go and AppLocker.
• The value of RD Gateway, RD Web Access and RD Remote App for remote access.
Dana will demonstrate most of the above. Dana is a very well known and excellent speaker. His presentations are always informative and entertaining. Come and get your questions answered!